Taking a Screenshot of Your Desktop
When you contact our 24/7 Support team, we might ask you to provide a screenshot of your desktop to help us resolve your issue.
To Take a Screenshot of Your Desktop (Windows®)
- Press the Print Screen (PrtScn) key on your keyboard.
- Open Microsoft Paint®.
- From the Edit menu, select Paste.
- If prompted to enlarge the image, select Yes.
- From the File menu, select Save As.
- Navigate to the folder on your computer where you want to save the image.
- Enter a file name for the image, and then click Save.
To Take a Screenshot of Your Desktop (Mac®)
Press the Command-Shift-3 keys at the same time. The screenshot saves as a .PNG file on your desktop.