Setup Visual Form Builder in WordPress
Visual Form Builder is a WordPress plugin that you can use to add a contact form to your site. You need to complete a quick setup before adding a form to a page.
- Install the Visual Form Builder plugin
- Activate the plugin
- On the left navigation bar, click Visual Form Builder.
- Click Add New button if you are creating a new form
If you want to update an existing form instead, click the Edit link below your existing form.
- Fill-in the fields on the page
- Click Create Form
- On the left navigation bar, under Visual Form Builder, click the Settings button.
- Update the Sender Mail Header option if necessary
- Click Save
If this is an existing form, you can visit your contact form page and see if you get the emails from the form.
- Return to Troubleshoot and fix WordPress contact form errors
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our Return to