502 Unable to Connect to Origin Server
Sometimes when you are setting up the Web Access Firewall(WAF) that comes with Website Security, you might encounter the error HTTP 502 - Unable to Connect to the Origin Server. You will need to make an update within your Website Security settings to fix this error.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- In the green menu bar, select Firewall.
- Click on the domain name that the firewall is configured on.
- Click Security and then make sure the option Force passing the hostname via TLS/SSL is selected and click Save Advanced Security Options.
- Click Back, and below your domain name click Clear Cache.
It may take up to 5 minutes for these changes to take place